Saturday, December 3, 2011

ISTE NETS-T-List five ways you will use technology with your future students.

1. When I become a Teacher I will inspire student creativity by promoting, supporting, and modeling creative and innovative thinking and inventiveness. I will let students express themselves.

2. When I become a teacher I will engage students in exploring real-world issues and solving authentic problems using digital tools and resources.

3. When I become a teacher I will promote student reflection using collaborative tools to reveal and clarify students' conceptual understanding and thinking, planning, and creative processes.

4. When I bome a teacher I will model collaborative knowledge construction by engaging in learning with students, colleagues, and others in face-to-face and virtual environments.

5. When I become a teacher I will develop technology-enriched learning environments that enable all students to pursue their individual curiosities and become active participants in setting their own educational goals, managing their own learning, and assessing their own progress.

------------------------------------

When I become a teacher I will participate in local and global learning communities to explore creative applications of technology to improve student learning. I will also exhibit leadership by demonstrating a vision of technology infusion, participating in shared decision making and community building, and developing the leadership and technology skills of others.




No comments:

Post a Comment